Cristina Re x The Grand Hyatt Festive Competition – December 2019
- Competition ends 9am AEST Tuesday 17th December. No entries after this time will be considered.
- By entering this competition, you are in the running to win; a one night stay at the Grand Hyatt Melbourne which includes a Buffet Breakfast for two, ‘High Tea by Cristina Re’ for two and a Cristina Re High Tea prize pack (Teaware pack includes a Vintage Tea Strainer, a Sugar Bowl & Creamer, Vintage Teaspoon Set, Large Teapot in Ivory, 4 x Polka D’or Mugs & 4 x Polka D’or Teacups)
- The competition is open to Australian residents only (Must be living in Australia)
- Entrants must be 18+ and proof of age must be provided
- The voucher is valid for stays until 31st of December 2020 for a Club Room at The Grand Hyatt Melbourne. Voucher validity date is not extendable.
- Hotel stay only valid for a Friday or Sunday evening at The Grand Hyatt Melbourne. High Tea in Style by Cristina Re is available for reservations every Saturday (12:30pm – 2:30pm or 3:30pm – 5:30pm), or every Sunday (3:30pm – 5:30pm).
- Overnight stay is subject to availability and strictly not available during special event periods such as Melbourne Cup, Christmas, New Year’s Eve, Australian Open (Tennis), Australian Formula One Grand Prix and AFL Grand Final (as determined by the Hotel).
- The winner will be announced on Cristina Re’s Instagram & Facebook as well as emailed by Cristina Re. The winner must message their contact details to Cristina Re via email within 48 hours to facilitate delivery of the prizes. If the Promoter is unable to contact a winner after having made reasonable efforts and a prize remains unclaimed, the Promoter may conduct an unclaimed prize draw.
- Prize is not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash. No responsibility is accepted for any variation in the value of the prize.
- Accommodation is only available at The Grand Hyatt Melbourne, 123 Collins St, Melbourne VIC 3000. Not transferable to other Hyatt Hotels.
- High Tea reservation must coincide with the guest’s accommodation reservation and cannot be redeemed on separate occasions.
- The winner will receive their Grand Hyatt Melbourne prize via a redeemable voucher and will be delivered to any valid Australian address.
- The winner will receive a separate delivery of their Cristina Re Teaware to any valid Australian address.
- Cristina Re and The Grand Hyatt has no responsibility in relation to the use of the voucher beyond providing the voucher to the winner. Further correspondence regarding the overnight stay and High Tea booking will be made with The Grand Hyatt Melbourne.
- The Promoter is not liable for any loss (including loss of opportunity) or damage (including, but not limited to, direct, indirect or inconsequential loss) or personal injury in relation to this competition or the use of, or participation in, the prize.
- An entry may be deemed invalid and ineligible for entry to the promotion if any of the requested information on the entry is incomplete or if the Promoter (acting reasonably) deems any information on the entry to be incorrect or misleading.
- Data received may be used for marketing purposes by Cristina Re and The Grand Hyatt Melbourne. Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties.
- Vouchers are not to be used in conjunction with any special offers or promotions
- It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their details are correct and current.
- Cristian Re reserves the right to check and validate all personal information provided by the winner to ensure they meet eligibility criteria.
- The promoter accepts no responsibility for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details, and there are no replacement prizes.
- Your personal details will not be shared with any third parties.
- This promotion is not, in any way linked with or endorsed by Instagram or Facebook
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
The website and its content are provided for your personal use only, and must not be used for any public or commercial purpose.
The following information sets out the Terms and Conditions that govern the use of the Cristina Re website.
AMENDMENT OF THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
As these Terms and Conditions may be amended, changed or altered at any time, Cristina Re recommends that this document be periodically reviewed. Amendments are effective immediately.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of Australia.
MISUSE OF THE CRISTINA RE WEBSITE
When using the Cristina Re website, you must not:
- post the private details of another person or entity;
- impersonate or imitate another person or entity;
- restrict or inhibit another person from using or enjoying the Cristina Re website;
- use the website in a manner or for any purpose which is unlawful or contrary to these Terms and Conditions;
- breach the copyright, trademark or intellectual property rights of Cristina Re or a third party unless the prior written consent of Cristina Re or the third party has been obtained;
- upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any software that may contain a virus or other information that is designed to interrupt, destroy, disrupt, corrupt or limit the operation of the Cristina Re website, its servers, software, hardware or equipment;
- engage in any activity which is likely to cause interference, harm or disruption to the Cristina Re website, its servers, software, hardware or equipment; or
- breach the privacy of another.
On submission of an order on the Cristina Re website, Cristina Re constitutes your offer to purchase merchandise.
When you place your order, Cristina Re will send an email confirmation of your order outlining the details of your purchase.
On acceptance of your order, you will be allocated a Customer Order Number specific to your purchase. Please quote your Customer Order Number when contacting Cristina Re about your order.
All orders are subject to Cristina Re’s approval and the availability of merchandise.
If the merchandise ordered becomes unavailable, Cristina Re will contact you. If you have paid for merchandise that is or becomes unavailable, Cristina Re will promptly refund the cost of that merchandise to you.
The images, descriptions and prices of merchandise on the Cristina Re website are provided for your reference only.
All orders are priced in Australian dollars and include GST.
All prices quoted on the Cristina Re website exclude postage and handling costs. You will be charged extra for postage and handling. You will be notified of these extra costs at the time you place your order.
Prices quoted on the Cristina Re website may differ from prices in store. Prices quoted on the Cristina Re website are indicative only and are subject to change.
If the price of merchandise is reduced after you place an order, Cristina Re will not offer a subsequent price adjustment. The relevant price of merchandise is the price of merchandise at the time you place your order.
CANCELLATION OF ORDERS
Cristina Re may in our discretion, cancel or refuse to accept an order at any time, without liability.
If Cristina Re cancels an order after you have made a payment, Cristina Re will refund that payment to you but will have no further obligations or liabilities to you.
PAYMENT OF ORDERS
You must provide complete, true and up to date payment and billing details.
When you place an order on the Cristina Re website, you authorise Cristina Re to deduct payments from the credit card you provide.
You must be the authorised holder of the credit card or be authorised to use the credit card in order to have payment details authorised and processed. Cristina Re can request or demand proof of authorisation.
Cristina Re can refuse to authorise and process an order for any reason. Cristina Re may request credit, anti-fraud and identity checks if we believe this is necessary.
While Cristina Re uses all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information remains secure, you must understand that it is impossible to completely guarantee that the transmission of data over the Internet will always be totally secure.
Any information submitted to Cristina Re on the Cristina Re website is done so at your own risk.
If Cristina Re have accepted your order and payment has been authorised and processed, the merchandise purchased will be promptly delivered to you.
Cristina Re accepts no responsibility or liability for undelivered merchandise.
Cristina Re accepts no responsibility or liability if merchandise is returned to the Cristina Re warehouse or if there is a delay in delivery which is beyond our reasonable control.
Cristina Re offers Afterpay as a method of payment. Please see the full Terms and Conditions in regards to the use and operation of this service, as exercised by Afterpay - Afterpay Terms and Conditions
Cristina Re attempts to be as accurate as possible in the description of products. However, Cristina Re does not warrant that product descriptions are accurate, complete, reliable, current, or error-free.
COPYRIGHT/INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
The Cristina Re website, its content, layout and design together with any name, logo, photograph, image, code, text, data, graphic, software or other identifying mark appearing on the website, may only be used for your personal reference, and may not otherwise be copied, reproduced, used, stored, published, altered, licensed, downloaded or transmitted in any form or by any means in whole or part, without the prior written consent of Cristina Re.
All names, logos and trademarks appearing on the Cristina Re website are the property of Cristina Re or a third party who has contributed to the website.
Nothing on the Cristina Re website or in these Terms and Conditions should be construed as conferring a licence or right to use the Cristina Re website or any name, logo, trademark unless the prior written consent of Cristina Re or a third party has been obtained.
COMPETITIONS & PROMOTIONS
From time to time Cristina Re may run competitions and promotions. These competitions and promotions may be subject to separate Terms and Conditions in addition to these general Terms and Conditions. Any additional Terms and Conditions will be made available wherever the competition or promotion is displayed. Please read all additional Terms and Conditions.
General Terms & Conditions for competitions and promotions conducted by Cristina Re include:
Unless otherwise stated, all competitions and promotions are open to Australian residents only and participants must be over the age of 18.
Any vouchers or similar provided for goods or services may not be used in conjunction with any other special offers or promotions.
In all competitions, the judge's decision is final and no correspondence will be entered in to. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
It is the responsibility of participants to ensure their details are correct and current.
Cristina Re reserves the right to check and validate all personal information provided by the winner (or winners) of any competition to ensure they meet eligibility criteria.
No responsibility is accepted for prizes lost due to change of address or contact details and no replacement items are available.
Any personal information supplied in entering competitions or redeeming promotions is provided to Cristina Re directly and not to any social media platform or other 3rd party organisations.
Involvement in a competition or promotion will be deemed as acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and any additional Terms and Conditions governing the competition or promotion.
FAILURE TO COMPLY WITH THESE TERMS & CONDITIONS
If you fail to comply with these Terms and Conditions, Cristina Re may without limitation, in our discretion and without notice:
- suspend or terminate your access to the website; or
- take legal action where necessary.
Without limitation, Cristina Re is not liable for any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability, action, claim, judgment or penalty whatsoever arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with:
- your use of the website;
- any transaction entered into through or from the website;
- your inability to use the Cristina Re website for whatever reason;
- the deletion, correction, destruction, damage, loss or failure to store or retain information;
- your use of any products or services obtained on or through the Cristina Re website;
- any unauthorised access to the Cristina Re website;
- the transmission of any virus onto your computer;
- the unauthorised alteration of data or transmissions;
- the statements, information or conduct of any third party on the Cristina Re website;
- any other matter relating to the Cristina Re website; and
- any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you.
You agree to indemnify and hold Cristina Re harmless against any loss, damage, cost, expense, liability, action, claim, judgment or penalty arising directly or indirectly as a result of or in connection with:
- a breach of these Terms and Conditions by you;
- your access to or use of the Cristina Re website; and
- a breach of Australian and/or International copyright laws by you.
By accessing and using the Cristina Re website you agree to receive electronic and marketing communications from Cristina Re.
You can elect to discontinue and cease communications from Cristina Re at any time.
If any part of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court of law, the remainder of the Terms and Conditions will continue to apply.
If you have any queries or would like more information about these Terms and Conditions please contact our customer service team via email at email@example.com